As the founder/business owner, you may be feeling the pressure, exhaustion, and fear as the downturn poses a threat to health, office safety, and a radical shift in day to day focuses. Issues of hiring in a great market are moving toward hiring freezes, virtual approaches to face-to- face interactions, and managing a team in crisis.
Your leadership is more critical than ever:
• Rapid or sudden shift from growing to retaining or redesigning
• Managing “right” sizing and/or re-allocating of resources
• Managing health and safety of people that work for you
Your teams and customers need you to SHOW UP with compassionate leadership.
Elizabeth Yang walks you through the 5 mental and emotional stages you and your team may be going through right now and how to use your personal and company values to get through those stages. She’ll also share with you ways to engage your virtual teams.
• How-To Worksheet: Get Clear on Your Values and Ways to Engage Your Virtual Team
WHAT TO KNOW:
• Live interactive webinar. No recordings will be made available after the event. No refunds.
• Part of our 10X Performance Series. We are committed to an ambitious online community to 10X performance in business with heart.