Source: WBUR – Boston’s NPR News Station
Elizabeth Yang, founder of Better With Company, joins fashion designer powerhouse, Melina Nmili, founder of Lalla Bee, in the first ever SOLD OUT Diversity on the Runway show on June 13, 2019.
Excerpt from WBUR:
WBUR CitySpace opened its floor to fashion for the first time with “Diversity on the Runway,” a fashion show celebrating designers of color in Boston. The show, curated by Here & Now associate producer Marcelle Hutchins, featured 50 looks over the course of the evening accompanied by live music from Jahriffe.
- Melina Nmili, Founder, Lalla Bee
- Nahdra Ra, Founder, The House of Nahdra
- Reginald Chevalier, Founder, Chevalier Homme
- Tania Anderson, Founder, SHAKHRLUIS
- Kim Pham, Founder, Kim’s Fashion Design
#boston #WBUR #NPR #diversity #fashion #betterwithcompany