Post by Elizabeth Yang
Brendon Burchard is the world’s leading high performance coach. On his website, he’s described as “a 3-time New York Times bestselling author, and one of the most-watched, quoted, and followed personal development trainers in history. SUCCESS Magazine and O, The Oprah Magazine, have both named him one of the most influential leaders in personal growth and achievement. Forbes named him the world’s leading high performance coach and Larry King named him the world’s top motivational trainer.”
For three days, Brendon gave attendees at his High Performance Xperience (HPX) LIVE event in San Diego, California, high energy, motivation, and much needed wisdom to what it takes to be a high performer consistently. A great event song playlist that had people up on their feet and jamming, Brendon covered the habits of high performers for an extraordinary life and business. From what it takes to build relationships, become persuasive communicators, and the difference in delivering quality outcomes.
The Difference in the Quality of Outcomes
Brendon shared a powerful framework that he often uses to coach his celebrity and executive clients. The biggest difference depends on:
- Your mind/body activation
- Achievement strategies you use
- Your people skills
It’s your Ambition, Belief, Competency, Discipline, and Environment (The ABCDE) that will impact how these three cornerstones influence the quality of your outcomes. His research showed that success and high performance had little to do with gender, ethnicity or economic background.
- Life has already gifted you with meaning. It’s up to you to notice it.
- Energy management is your #1 “secret” to being a higher performer (80% of relationships is your energy).
- The difference between personal development and high performance is that personal development looks to fix things while high performance looks at specific access points to get better.
Brendon Burchard‘s Favorite Book Recommendation from HPX
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life (Revised and Expanded): The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Anxiety, Depression, Obsessiveness, Lack of Focus, Anger, and Memory Problems – Dr. Daniel Amen, MD
Brendon Burchard‘s Authored Books
- The Charged Life – Brendon Burchard
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way – Brendon Burchard
- Life’s Golden Ticket: A Story About Second Chances – Brendon Burchard
- The Motivation Manifesto: 9 Declarations to Claim Your Personal Power – Brendon Burchard
- The Millionaire Messenger: Make a Difference and a Fortune Sharing Your Advice – Brendon Burchard